Lutein with Zeaxanthin 20mg 60ct. | LuteMax® 2020 | Complete Eye Health Formula
$16.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
- Complete Eye Health Formula | Supports Healthy Macul
- 20mg of Lutein and 4,000 mcg Zeaxanthin
- Suitable for people with diabetes or anyone who needs eye care through nutrition
- One soft gel daily or as recommended by a doctor
You may also like…
Lutein with Zeaxanthin for Healthy Eye, Skin and Brain Function
This dietary supplement combines possibly the two most important nutrients for all-around eye health – Lutein and Zeaxanthi. By Combining 20mg of Lutein and 4,000 mcg Zeaxanthin, LuteMax 20/20 offer a complete eye health formula for those may not be getting enough enough lutein and zeaxanthin through your food. It’s also beneficial for people with diabetes who may suffer from poor vision or macular degeneration.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are believed to protect against radical/oxidative damage; extremely beneficial if you work long hours on blue-light-emitting devices or if you have a family history of eye disease.
Macular degeneration and Diabetes
Macular degeneration, a common complication of diabetes, is an eye condition that affects the macula and may result in a loss of central vision. People with both type I and Type II diabetes are at risk for developing diabetic related macular degeneration. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are essential vitamins the eye requires to function at its best.
- Dietary supplement 60 capsules per bottle (30 Day Supply)
- Complete Eye Health Formula
- Supports Healthy Macula
- Helps maintain healthy vision and eyes through various nutrients
- Ideal for people with diabetes
- Essential combination of Lutein and Zeaxanthi
- Contains 20mg of Lutein and 4,000 mcg Zeaxanthin for maximum eye support
- Gluten FREE
- Free of: Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and corn.
- Quality Assured
- Clinically studied
- Take one daily or dosing specific to diabetic needs
Two most important nutrients for all-around eye health.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin, (both highly concentrated in the macula of the eye) are responsible for filtering out high-energy blue wavelengths of light. This harmful blue light, a part of normal sunlight, can cause damage to your eye tissue increasing your risk of eye diseases including AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) and cataracts. Therefore, if your levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin are low, your risk for macular degeneration as well as cataract development may be significantly higher.
Researchers believe that Lutein and Zeaxanthin protect the macula from light-induced damage by acting as internal “natural sunglasses”.Unfortunately, our bodies can not make the lutein and zeaxanthin needed and must get ALL its lutein and zeaxanthin from food or supplements.
The following four foods have the highest amount of lutein and zeaxanthin per serving: Kale, Spinach, Collards and Turnip Greens.
Most Western diets are low in lutein and zeaxanthin. If you are in the majority and not getting enough lutein and zeaxanthin through your food, than supplementing with our High Potency 20 mg Lutein and 4,000 mcg Zeaxanthin as Lutemax® 2020 may be a smart option.
- Lutein (from marigolds) 20 mg
- Zeaxanthin Isomers (from marigolds) 4000 mcg
- Other Ingredients: Safflower oil, kosher beef gelatin, vegetable glycerin, yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin, purified water and natural tocopherols.
- Free of: Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and corn. NON-GMO, Gluten Free.
Adults: Take one (1) Soft gel daily as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Caution: Before using any dietary supplement, pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician or health professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All statements are derived from Lutein Packaging and Information. Always read and follow the directions provided on the product or by a licensed healthcare provider.
Storage: Store this product in a cool dry place below 86°F (30°c)
Subscribe & Save
Want to regularly receive the Lutein Supplement with hassle-free automatically-scheduled deliveries?
Subscribe to and save at least 10%. It’s simple. Order once and schedule to receive at the frequency you need at 10% discount.
|Dimensions||2 × 2.5 × 4 in|
Health Thru Nutrition (HTN), Lutein with Zeaxanthin, LuteMax 2020
Dietary Supplement for Diabetes, Eye Health
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Health Thru Nutrition
Company: Health Thru Nutrition
There are no reviews yet.