MVP VET INSULIN SYRINGES
MVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and accurate insulin delivery. Their Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating allows for greater comfort during injections. No “dead space” for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumbrest for positive grip and easy control.
- 1 Box of 100 MVP U40 Vet Syringes
QUALITY FOR YOUR PETS
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel
- Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
- Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
- U-40 Syringe
- MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
- The 1/2 cc; syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
- For Veterinary Use Only
- To ensure safety and comfort MVP Vet syringes should only be used once
Available Sizes & Gauges:
MVP VET insulin syringes are available in:
- U-40 29G 1/2″ 0.5cc (12.7mm)
- U-40 29G 1/2″ 1.0cc (12.7mm)