You may also like…
Embrace Talk Glucose Meter Kit
The Embrace Talk blood glucose monitoring system is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for using the meter. Embrace Talk Glucose Meter Kit provides a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
Moreover, Embrace Meter Kit comes packed with everything you need to begin testing immediately. Are you trying out Embrace for the first time to see if it’s the right monitor for you? This kit has all the essentials you need to perform 10 immediate tests.
- 1 Embrace Talk blood glucose meter
- 60 Embrace Talk test strips
- 60 Embrace lancets
- 1 Embrace lancing device
- 1 Embrace control solution
- 1 Embrace self-testing log book
- 1 AAA batteries
- 1 deluxe compact carrying case
- English/Spanish instructions
- Quick reference guide
The auto-coding can help minimize the chance of inaccurate glucose readings caused by incorrect coding of the meter. The Embrace No Code blood glucose monitoring system is a portable battery operated meter intended for use as an aid by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentration in whole blood. Embrace is a No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your blood sugar.
Embrace No Code glucose monitoring system uses Embrace test strips to to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Omanis Embrace system requires a tiny blood sample. Furthermore, Embrace can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
|5 × 2 × 5 in
1 Embrace Talk blood glucose meter
Blood Glucose Meter Kit
Congratulations on your decision to manage your diabetes using the Omnis Embrace Blood Glucose Monitoring System. Omnis system is designed to provide you the highest quality to manage diabetes easier for you.
This Embrace glucose testing system is practical in measuring your glucose levels. Testing with Embrace system is done outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use). The test results are plasmacalibrated for easy comparison to lab results.
The Embrace Test Strips are glucose specific, biosensor-based test strips that need a tiny sample to offer a quick and efficient glucose testing experience in fresh capillary whole blood.
The test results obtained with Embrace are plasma-calibrated for an easy comparison to lab results. Furthermore, the Embrace test strip is also equipped with under-fill detection to alert users when there is not adequate sample for carrying out a test. This great feature of the Embrace test strip ensures users that each reading is a precise and meaningful result.