Omnis Health Embrace Talk Glucose Meter
- Talking Meter in English or Spanish.
- No Coding
- Standard Batteries
- Large Display
- Alternate Site Testing
You may also like…
Embrace Talk Glucose Meter
The Embrace Talk glucose meter is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for diabetic patients with low vision using the meter. Embrace Talk meter offers a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace Talk blood glucose monitor as the name suggests talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
The auto-coding can help minimize the chance of inaccurate glucose readings caused by incorrect coding of the meter. The Embrace Talk is a portable battery operated meter intended for use as an aid by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentration in whole blood. Embrace is a No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your blood sugar.
Embrace Talk blood glucose meter works with Embrace Talk test strips to to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Omanis Health Embrace Talk meter requires a tiny blood sample. Furthermore, Embrace can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- Embrace Talk blood glucose monitor
- 2 AAA batteries installed
- Deluxe compact carrying case
- Self-test log book
- English/Spanish instructions manual
- Quick reference guide
- For use with Embrace Talk test strips (sold separately)
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- Test Strips: Embrace Talk Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Test Range: 20 – 600 mg/dl
- Calibration: Plasma
- Test Time: 6 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6µl Hematocrit
- Range: 30-55%
- Display Type: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 300 blood test results with date and time
- Result Averaging: 7, 14, and 30 days averaging
- Dimension: 100L x 54W x 20H (mm)
- Weight: 66g
- Battery: 2 Alkaline AAA Battery
- Battery Life: 1000 tests of continuous use or 1 year
- Automatic Power-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Operating Temperature: 50ºF~104ºF
- Relative Humidity: Less than 85%
- Storage Condition: Meter at 39ºF~122ºF | Test Strips at 39ºF~86ºF
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 3 in|
1 Embrace Talk Glucose Meter
Embrace Talk, Embrace
Blood Glucose Meter
Congratulations on your decision to manage your diabetes using the Omnis Embrace Blood Glucose Monitoring System. This Embrace glucose testing system is practical in measuring your glucose levels.
Omnis system is designed to provide you the highest quality test strips to manage diabetes easier for you.
The Embrace Test Strips are glucose specific, biosensor-based test strips that need a tiny sample to offer a quick and efficient glucose testing experience in fresh capillary whole blood.
The test results obtained with Embrace are plasma-calibrated for an easy comparison to lab results. Furthermore, the Embrace test strip is also equipped with under-fill detection to alert users when there is not adequate sample for carrying out a test. This great feature of the Embrace test strip ensures users that each reading is a precise and meaningful result.
- Immediately close the vial cap of the Embrace test strip bottle tightly after each use.
- Be sure to store the unused Embrace test strips in the original bottle.
- DO NOT leave any Embrace test strips outside the bottle while not in use.
- Embrace test strips are for single use. DO NOT reuse your Embrace test strips.
- Discard used Embrace test strips and lancets in proper waste containers.
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1423 reviews
I like it, but I wish is came with test strips and a lancing device