OMNIS HEALTH EMBRACE TALK METER
The Embrace Talk glucose meter is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for diabetic patients with low vision using the meter. Embrace Talk meter offers a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace Talk blood glucose monitor as the name suggests talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
The auto-coding can help minimize the chance of inaccurate glucose readings caused by incorrect coding of the meter. The Embrace Talk is a portable battery operated meter intended for use as an aid by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentration in whole blood. Embrace is a No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your blood sugar.
Embrace Talk blood glucose meter works with Embrace Talk test strips to to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Omanis Health Embrace Talk meter requires a tiny blood sample. Furthermore, Embrace can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- Test Strips: Embrace Talk Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Test Range: 20 – 600 mg/dl
- Calibration: Plasma
- Test Time: 6 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6µl Hematocrit
- Range: 30-55%
- Display Type: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 300 blood test results with date and time
- Result Averaging: 7, 14, and 30 days averaging
- Dimension: 100L x 54W x 20H (mm)
- Weight: 66g
- Battery: 2 Alkaline AAA Battery
- Battery Life: 1000 tests of continuous use or 1 year
- Automatic Power-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Operating Temperature: 50ºF~104ºF
- Relative Humidity: Less than 85%
- Storage Condition: Meter at 39ºF~122ºF | Test Strips at 39ºF~86ºF
- Embrace Talk blood glucose test strips
- Embrace Talk Control Solution High Flow
- Embrace Talk Control Solution Low Flow