You may also like…
LifeScan OneTouch UltraMini Blood Glucose Monitor
OneTouch UltraMini Blood Glucose Monitoring System Kit is a simple way to check your blood sugar. This colorful, small and fast monitor provides accurate results in just five seconds, and stores a maximum of 500 blood sugar test results. It features a large, easy-to-read screen and simple three-step testing.
- 1 OneTouch UltraMini Meter (battery included)
- 10 Sterile Lancets
- 1 Lancing Device
- Carrying Case
- User Guide
- Small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- Requires only 1 microliter blood sample.
- Fast less painful testing.
- Two-way scrolling buttons for simple navigation.
- No coding required
- Produces accurate results in just five seconds.
- Features large, easy-to-read screen and simple, three-step testing.
- Meter is just the right size to fit in a pocket or purse.
- Comes with unique, educational “SimpleStart” booklet that helps user manage diabetes around meals.
- Booklet offers basic diabetes education and tips for making simple meal adjustments; information about carbohydrate management, portion control and reading food labels; and understanding of why and how to use blood glucose monitoring to make appropriate food choices.
- OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips
- OneTouch Ultra Control Solution 1 vial
- OneTouch Ultra Control Solution 2 vials
- OneTouch Delica Lancets
- OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets
- OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 7 in|
OneTouch Ultra Mini Meter
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitors > Blood Glucose Meters
Glucose Meter Kit
Blue, Pink, Silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The OneTouch UltraMini Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood. The OneTouch UltraMini System is intended for self-testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) by people with diabetes at home and by healthcare professionals in a clinical setting as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control. It should not be used for the diagnosis of diabetes or for testing newborns.