Owen MumFord Unifine Pentips PLUS Insulin Pen Needles 100 Count Box Built-in Remover
Unifine Pentips PLUS Insulin Pen Needles feature a variety of great advantages over other insulin pen needle brands. Unifine Pentips Plus pen needles feature SafetyClick, OptiFlow and DiamondPoint technologies designed to deliver lower penetration and glide force for a more comfortable injection experience.
WHY UNIFINE PENTIPS PLUS?
Unifine Pentips Plus combines the exceptional performance of Unifine Pentips pen needles with a built-in pen needle remover for safer, more convenient use. When sharps containers are not convenient, this pen needle includes a removal chamber built into its disposable casing, designed to hold the used pen needle until it can be disposed of safely.
Unifine Pentips Insulin Plus Pen Needles are universal fit, come in a variety of sizes and offer European manufactured quality. Unifine Pentips Insulin Pen Needles are suitable for all home injection needs.
Unifine Pentips Plus Insulin Pen Needles come in boxes of 100 high quality needles and are available at:
- 4mm x 33G NEW (world’s shortest pen needle)
- 4mm x 32G
- 5mm x 31G
- 6mm x 31G
- 8mm x 31G
- 12mm x 29G
- Built-in remover holds used pen needle until it can be disposed of in sharps container
- Sharpened to perfection for a low penetration force²
- Anti-coring treatment for decreased penetration force²
- Electropolished and treated with advanced silicone for exceptional comfort
- Thin-wall technology for improved drug flow and low delivery force²
- Ergonomic design preferred by those with dexterity issues¹
- Universal Fit: Unifine Pentips Plus pen needles work with all major brand injection pens.
- Broad Range of Sizes: Offered in a broad range of pen needles sizes to meet all patient needs and preferences: 4mm x 32G, 5mm x 31G, 6mm x 31G, 8mm x 31G, 12mm x 29G
- Made in England: Unifine Pentips pen needles are manufactured to rigorous standards for exceptional quality and performance.
- Easy to Use / Safe to Handle
- Sharpened to perfection for lower penetration force
In an 8 week observational behavioral study with over 10,000 injections recorded:
- 61% of patients preferred Unifine Pentips Plus to their current pen needle, citing ease of use, safety and added convenience as primary benefits¹
- 86% found Unifine Pentips Plus easy to change versus their current pen needle¹
- 59% reported that Unifine Pentips Plus was a more convenient pen needle when on the go¹
- More frequent daily needle use: 38% increase in daily needle changes¹
Unifine Pentips Plus: Exceeding Expectations for Quality and Performance
For over 60 years, Owen Mumford has established a global reputation for innovation and excellence in medical device manufacturing. Produced under strict quality standards, Unifine Pentips undergo 100% inspection to ensure the pen needles offer the highest quality and performance.
Unifine Pentips Plus Compatibility Chart
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticOutlet.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticOutlet.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
We may require a prescription for this item!
1. HRW (2014) Impact of Unifine Pentips Plus on pen needle changing behaviour amongst people with diabetes medicating with injectable formats.
2. Independent test by Melab GmbH 2014.
3. Independent and chain pharmacy co-pay adjudication (April 2016). Actual coverage and co-pay may vary from setting to setting, and insurer to insurer. Data on file.