ADVOCATE PETTEST CRANBERRY D-MANNOSE URINARY TRACT HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
PetTest Cranberry D-mannose is a dietary supplement for prevention of urinary tract infections (UITs) in pets. D-mannose is also highly recommended for diabetic pets because it does not boost blood glucose even though it has a high sugar content.
CRANBERRY D-MANNOSE FOR PETS
Cranberry D-Mannose for dogs and cats is a natural solution to help support and maintain the healthy and normal function of the urinary tract system. It is clinically proven to flush bad bacteria, promote bladder, and urinary health. D-Mannose defends the UT lining, aids digestive support, and encourages healthy urine flow & inflammation relief.
- Dietary supplement for prevention of urinary tract infections (UITs) in cats and dogs
- Prevents bad bacteria (most common e-coli) from binding to urinary tract and causing infections.
- Available in a convenient bottle of 90 capsules
- Suitable for diabetic pets
- No boost to blood glucose levels
- A form of sugar consisting of one molecule, which occurs naturally in the body
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured under strict quality control specifications
WHAT IS D-MANNOSE?
D-Mannose is a form of sugar that consists of just one molecule. It occurs naturally in the body and is also found in some plants in the form of starch, such as: cranberries, apples, oranges, peaches, broccoli, and green beans.
WHAT USE D-MANNOSE?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are becoming a greater threat to pets due to Glucosuria (glucose in the urine). D-Mannose is a known dietary supplement used for preventing UTIs.
Suggested use: PetTest Cranberry D-Mannose is a dietary supplement used for preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs). For best results, give your pet 1-2 capsules 20-30 minutes before bed time or as directed by your veterinarian.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not give if your dog is pregnant.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.