POCKETPOD GLUCOSE TAB CASE
PocketPods are innovative super curvy and pocket friendly cases designed to carry some emergency glucose tablets. Because PandPods are pocket size cases they easily fit into pockets, bags and carrying or travel cases.
PocketPods are available in two shapes as follow:
- One holds 1” round glucose tabs
- The other holds the rectangular tabs.
*** This Listing does NOT include any tablets. Glucose tablets can be purchased separately.
WHY YOU MAY NEED POCKETPOD?
Glucose tabs often come in bulky cases like the large round tubes or the tear open packages that cannot be resealed once opened. They may find a home in your carrying or travel cases but don’t sit happily in the pockets of your lightweight leisure clothing. As a consequence they are often left behind at home.
Most people with diabetes have suffered from a hypo while out and about. To be safe, some emergency sugar should always be available, and that’s where the PocketPods come in handy.
PocketPods are so user friendly they can be carried discretely in almost any clothing – ready to give a glucose boost when needed.
WHY POCKETPODS ARE SPECIAL?
- They are totally curvilinear with no sharp protrusions like hangers or hinges.
- There is nothing to snag on even the most delicate fabrics.
- They use powerful N52 magnets to snap closed using a unique sinusoidal self alligning interface
- Just approach closure and the two shells will do the rest.
- They have a silicon sponge seal around their periphery to keep the contents in good condition.
EASY TO GRIP
The wavy seal exposes first one outward facing edge and then the other so that they are easy to grip and separate by holding opposite sides between finger and thumb.