Prodigy No Coding Test Strips work with the Prodigy AutoCode, Pocket, and Voice meters. The 3 lead technology allows the meters to test only when there is enough blood on the Prodigy test strip, saving the user test strips and money. The capillary action automatically draws the blood sample into the test strip. Prodigy test strips 52800 do not use GDH-PQQ technology and are approved for alternate site testing. Our glucose oxidase technology allow for safer and more accurate results.
The Prodigy No Coding Test Strips are for use with all the Prodigy glucose meters including the PRODIGY AutoCode, Pocket, and Voice glucose meters to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
- No Coding required
- Works with all Prodigy meters
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Capillary action makes testing easy!
- Only 0.7 μL (microliters) of blood is required
- Get results is 7 seconds.
- Prodigy Pocket Meter
- Prodigy Autocode Meter
- Prodigy Control Solution High Range
- Prodigy Control Solution Low Range