Prodigy’s Pocket glucose meter is small, lightweight, convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the Prodigy Pocket will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The Prodigy Pocket has a 120-test memory with date and time, and it provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
- Easy to use—No Coding required
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- See accurate results in 7 seconds
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
- Available in pink, green, blue, black
- Prodigy No Coding Test Strips
- Prodigy Twist Top lancets 28G 100ct.
- Prodigy Control Solution High Range
- Prodigy Control Solution Low Range