PRODIGY VOICE GLUCOSE METER KIT, FULLY AUDIBLE FOR BLIND AND LOW VISION
Designed for visually impaired or blind users, Prodigy Voice meter uses the Prodigy test strips to measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
The Prodigy Voice is the only meter to receive an Access Award from the American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) and an Access Plus Award from the National Federation of the Blind (NFB). The Prodigy Voice talking glucose meter is fully audible from setup to testing making it an exceptional choice choice for visually impaired or blind users.
- Uses the PRODIGY No Coding test strips
- No Coding required, allowing you to save time and avoid human error due to improper coding.
- Tactile features for easy navigation
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- Stores 450 test results with date and time.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
- Standard USB port to easily download test results.
The PRODIGY Voice glucose meter kit includes the following items:
- 1 PRODIGY Voice meter
- 10 PRODIGY No Coding test strips
- 1 Prodigy control solution
- 1 Lancing Device
- 10 Sterile Lancets
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Carrying case
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick reference guide
- Warranty card
- Log book
Designed with great details to with the help of the NFB and Certified Diabetes Educators, the Prodigy Voice meter provides an easy way for the blind or low vision users to independently measure their glucose levels at home on the go.
Prodigy Voice provides fast results. You can expect to have an accurate reading in as little as 7 seconds. Prodigy Voice is very simple to use as it does not require any coding; simply insert the test strip into the test strip slot and the meter powers on automatically.
The raised, imprinted buttons make it easy to navigate. The repeat button replays the last message or test result. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The Prodigy Voice has 450 audible test-memory and provides 7, 14, 21, 30, 60, and 90 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
Prodigy Voice Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.08 in.(L) x 2.31 in. (W) x 0.79 in. (H) 103.7 mm (L) x 58.8 mm (W) x 20 mm (H)
- Weight: 3.10 oz with battery, 88g
- Power Source: Two (2) 1.5 Volt AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life: Over 1,000 tests
- Display: LCD
- Memory: 450 test results with date and time
- External Output: USB Data Port
- Auto electrode inserting detection
- Auto sample loading detection
- Auto reaction time count-down
- Temperature warning
- Operating Condition: 50°F–104°F (10°C–40°C), below 85% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Storage/Transportation Condition: 39.2°F –104°F (4°C–40°C), below 85% R.H.
- Measurement Units: mg/dL or mmol/L
- Measurement Range: 20– 600 mg/dL (1.1–33.3 mmol/L)
- Prodigy No Coding Test Strips
- Prodigy Twist Top lancets 28G 100ct.
- Prodigy Control Solution High Range
- Prodigy Control Solution Low Range