RAPPORT CONSTRICTION RINGS
Rapport Classic is a conventional vacuum therapy system that can be used alone or together with Rapport Constriction Rings for men who need help to maintain an erection. This system is also helpful in cases of premature ejaculation, as the ring will maintain the erection until it is removed. Rapport Constriction rings are available in a variety of sizes as follow:
- SM 2203 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 3
- SM 2204 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 4
- SM 2205 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 5
- SM 2206 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 6
- SM 2207 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 7
- SM 2208 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 8
- SM 2209 Rapport Constriction Ring, Size 9
The rapport constriction ring, placed at the base of the penis, will maintain an erection until it is removed. Watch this video to see how rapport vacuum therapy system works.
The use of the Rapport classic vacuum therapy device (VTD) is not intended to replace your doctor’s diagnosis of the underlying cause of your impotence, but to help achieve and maintain an erection. It is always best to discuss your individual problem with a doctor when using this treatment.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT CONSTRICTION RING
One of the most important parts of the Rapport Classic V.T.D. is the constriction ring. The ring must encircle the penis and fit comfortably tight.
The constriction ring works by retaining the blood in the penis to maintain a firm erection.
Using the constriction ring sizing guide provided, place your flaccid (non erect) penis into the slots until you find one which fits the circumference of your penis. Each slot has a ring size marked above it which corresponds to the ring you require.
If the Rapport Classic V.T.D. gives you a good erection, and with the constriction ring on your penis, your erection becomes soft within five minutes or less, you will need to try a ring one size smaller.
If the constriction ring seems too tight, next time use one size larger to see if it will maintain your erection. Try different sizes until you are satisfied with their fit. There are 5 sizes to choose from.
BENEFITS OF RAPPORT VACUUM THERAPY SYSTEM
- A non-drug therapy, which can be used with other medications.
- Applied externally and therefore non-invasive.
- An erection can be achieved within minutes and therefore spontaneity for intercourse is not compromised1.95% success rate
- An erection can be achieved within minutes and therefore spontaneity for intercourse is not compromised
- Cost effective
- May be used to combat Erectile Dysfunction resulting from any condition
- Can be used in conjunction with other therapies to enhance the erection
- Vacuum therapy benefits the penis by increasing blood flow and can therefore reduce the build up of fibrous tissue
Rapport vacuum therapy system is manufactured by Owen Mumford, a global industry leader in medical device design and manufacturing, so you can be sure this product exceeds your expectations when it comes to quality and reliability. Lear more about Owen Mumford here.
- We cannot accept returns or exchange due the nature of this product
- Must be 18 or older to place the order