STAT AUTO CLINICAL SAFETY LANCETS 100 count/box
The non-reuse Stat Auto – Clinical Safety Lancets are the perfect solution when safety, quality and cost are key. And while an industry leader in clinics and hospitals around the world, the STAT Auto’s are also an ideal alternative for individuals with visual or dexterity impairment and self-test from home.
Stat Auto’s Safety Lancets are single-use automatic lancing devices for capillary blood sampling and are an excellent alternative to the traditional lancing device. Simply remove the top, press the end to the site. The spring-loaded needle automatically penetrates to the skin and retracts for total safety. Available in various sizes/gauges and quantities.
- Simple one-step function
- Non-reuse safety feature
- Multi-language packaging – English, Spanish, French & German
- 100 per box
- Custom colors and packaging available
- Ready to use / no loading needed
- Excellent for hard-to-reach or difficult sampling situations
Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets are available in many sizes & quantities:
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets Neonatal/Heelstick 18g x 1.2 mm 100ct/box,
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets Comfort 21g x 1.8 mm 100ct/box
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets Normal 21g x 2.4 mm 100ct/box
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets Xtra 23 gauge x 2.8mm, 100ct/box
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets High-Flow 21g x 3.0 mm 100ct/box
- Stat Auto Clinical Safety Lancets Tender 26 gauge x 1.8mm, 100ct/box
* Caution: Sterility of lancet tip is maintained until protective cap is removed.