You may also like…
SureLife ClearWave Pulse Oximeter
SureLife ClearWave Pulse Oximeter accurately measures the pulse rates and oxygen levels at the same time. Suitable for individuals with diabetes, the SureLife pulse oximeter features a compact and light weight design equipped with a low battery indicator. It is simple to use, making the monitoring of the pulse rate very easy.
SureLife finger pulse oximeter is a new non-invasive medical device that uses a sensor to check oxygen saturation. The rate is measured by sending wavelengths of light in the fingertip.
Pulse oximeters are widely used in medical clinics, hospitals and homes to monitor the oxygen saturation level and pulse rate, both of which are vital signs of health. SureLife Clearwave can help you track these vital signs so you can stay on top of your diabetes.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL
ClearWave is also suitable traveling. When traveling your body tends to take time to adjust to new altitudes. This oximeter will allow you to check your oxidation levels, to ensure that your body is properly acclimating to a new environment.
MEASURE ON THE GO
ClearWave is small, compact, lightweight, and battery operated that fits any purse or travel bag. To ensure that you’re getting the most out of your batteries, the sleep mode will activate when it is not in use. It fits perfectly in any gym or travel bag!
- 1 SureLife ClearWave Pulse Oximeter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Accurate Reading of Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate
- One-Button Operation
- Low battery indicator
- Soft-Padded Finger Insert
- Automatic Sleep Mode
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- Bi-Lingual packaging
- Easy and convenient to operate and carry
- Light and compact design
- Multi-Directional OLED display
- Fast results
The SureLife ClearWave Pulse Oximeter is a portable, convenient, non-invasive device, used to monitor arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. The personal application are adult patients (weight: >66lbs (30kgs)) and pediatric patients (weight: 44-66lbs (20-30kgs)). It is intended for monitoring heart rate and oxygen saturation during exercise. It is not intended for medical diagnosis, treatment, or continuous use monitoring.
- Type of protection against electric shock: Internally powered equipment
- Degree of protection against electric shock:Type BF-Applied part (non-defibrillation proof)
- Operating mode: Spot checking
- Degree of protection against hazards of explosion: Ordinary equipment: Not protected
- Equipment type: Fingertip oximeter
- 2 Range(σ*):70% ~ 99% ± 2 digits0% ~ 69%: unspecified| Resolution: 1% | Update Period: 1 sec | Averaging Time: 8 sec
- PR declared accuracy Range(σ*): 25 ~ 250 : ± 3 digits | Resolution: 1bpm | Update Period: 1 sec Averaging Time: 8 sec
- Specification of alkaline batteries: Two 1.5V (AAA)
- Operating voltage: DC 2.5-3V6.4
- TemperatureOperating: +41° to + 104°F / 5° to +40°C
- Storage/Transportation: -4° to + 140°F / -20° to +60°C
- Humidity Operating: 10 ~ 95%, non-condensing | Storage/Transportation: 10 ~ 95%, non-condensing Atmosphere
- Pressure Operating: 70 ~ 106kpa | Storage/Transportation: 50 ~ 107.4kp
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|
1 Surelife ClearWave Pulse Oximeter
Surelife, Surelife Clearwave
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitors > Pulse Oximeters
Finger Pulse Oximeter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1423 reviews
There are no reviews yet.