SURELIFE THINTEMP INFRARED THERMOMETER
The Surelife ThinTemp Thermometer offers an attractive and reliable way to take body temperature measurements from the forehead. The non-contact, compact, one-button design makes operation safe, convenient, and simple.
Get an instant and accurate temperature readings with the touch of a button with the non-contact Surelife Infrared Thermometer. This digital infrared thermometer delivers clinically accurate results quickly with no physical contact. The built-in fever warning will alert you when the temperature reading is above normal. If no action is taken, the unit will automatically shut off after around one minute to save battery.
- (1) Surelife ThinTemp Infrared Thermometer
- (1) User Manual
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Fast Measurement
- Fever Warning
- Low Battery Indicator
- Automatic Shut Off
- 32 Most Recent Results
- No Physical Contact Needed
- Accurate Results in 3 Seconds
- Two-Mode Function (Forehead or Object)
- Compact 1-Button Design.
- Portable and Easy to Use
- Measurement Mode: Forehead mode
- Measurement Units: Fahrenheit ( ̊F) and Celsius ( ̊C)
- Operating Conditions: 60.8 ̊F to 95 ̊F (16 ̊C-35 ̊C) with a relative humidity of 15%-80%
- Storage Conditions: -4 ̊F to 131 ̊F (-20 ̊C-+55 ̊C) with a relative humidity of 15%-93%
- Measurement Distance: 0.59” to 1.97” (15mm to 50mm) from the measuring point
- Forehead temperature measurement range and accuracy: Measurement range: 89.6 ̊F-108 ̊F (32.0 ̊C-42.2 ̊C), Measurement accuracy: ±0.4 ̊F (95.0 ̊F-107.6 ̊F)±0.2 ̊C (35.0 ̊C-42.0 ̊C); ±0.5 ̊F (±0.3 ̊C) other range.
- Memories recall: 32 measurement recall
- Dimensions: 5.43” x 1.46” x 1.46” (138mmx37mmx37mm)
- Weight: 50g without batteries
- Battery: 2xAAA batteries (DC.3V)
- Switch off: Automatically switches off after 1 minute
- Product life: 5 years
- New battery life: 1000 times
This Infrared Thermometer is a non-sterile, reusable, handheld device. It can be used by consumers in home-care environment and doctors in clinic as reference. It is intended for measuring the human body temperature of individuals three months of age and older by detecting infrared heat from the center of the forehead. Surelife Infrared Thermometer is intended for the intermittent of measurement of human body temperature by people of all ages.