TEST BUDDY PET METER KIT
Test Buddy is specially designed for monitoring the blood glucose levels in pets. Calibrated specifically for cats and dogs the Test Buddy is a comprehensive, pet specific blood glucose monitoring system designed to aid in the treatment of Pet Diabetes. Test Buddy Pet Meter Kit comes packed with everything you need to begin testing your four-legged buddy right away.
The system’s unique algorithm allows pet owners to easily and accurately monitor their pet’s blood glucose levels from the comfort of their home. Always consult with your pet’s veterinarian prior to starting the new Test Buddy Pet Monitoring Blood Glucose System.
Test Buddy Pet Glucose Meter Kit includes:
- Test Buddy Pet Glucose Meter (installed 3V battery)
- 50 Test Buddy Test Strips
- 3mL Test Buddy Control Solution
- Healthy Tracks for Pets Lancing Device (uses Healthy Tracks for Pets Lancets and most universal lancets)
- 10 Healthy Tracks for Pets Lancets
- Compact Carrying Case
- Instructions for use (read before use)
- No coding required
- About 10 second test time
- Stores 1000 test results
- Small 0.5 microliter sample size
- Audible fill detection
- 7-, 14-, 30-, 60- and 90-day averaging
- Ear or paw pad test sites
- Event tagging
- Result Range: 20–600 mg/dL
- Sample Size: Minimum 0.5 microliter (0.5 μL)
- Sample: Fresh capillary whole blood, venous whole blood collected in an EDTAblood collection tube, or control solution
- Test Time: About 10 seconds
- Result Value: Plasma values
- Assay Method: Amperometric
- Power Supply: One CR2032 3V lithium battery (non-rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests or 1 year
- Automatic shut-off: After two minutes of non-use
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Size: 3.41” x 2.16” x 0.66”
- Memory Size: 1000 blood glucose and control test results with date and time
- Operating Range (Meter & Test Strips) (Use within specified environmental conditions only):
- Temperature: 50°F–104°F
- Humidity: 10%–90% (non-condensing)
- Hematocrit: 20%–60%
- Altitude: 10,150 feet
- Strip Chemical Composition: Glucose dehydrogenase-FAD (Aspergillus species), mediators, buffer, and stabilizers.
TEST BUDDY APP
Test Buddy comes packed with an intuitive app that gives you access to multiple reports, charts and graphs for easy tracking and monitoring your pet’s diabetes.
With Test Buddy App you can:
- Sync data from your Test Buddy™ meter via Bluetooth
- Track your pet’s blood glucose data to get valuable insights
- Link your pet’s daily activity with their results by adding event tags
- Use easy-to read charts, graphs and customizable notes
- Share your pet’s blood glucose results via PDF through email with veterinarian, friends and family.
The Bluetooth SMART feature on the Test Buddy™ Meter allows you to wirelessly connect and upload test results to the Test Buddy™ APP on your mobile device. Test Buddy app is available on both iOS and Android operating systems. Check the list of compatible devices to make sure is available for your smart phone