TEST BUDDY PET TEST STRIPS
The Test Buddy Pet Test Strips are specifically designed to measure blood glucose levels in dogs and cats. The test strips feature a beveled tip for greater sampling precision, and two fill-detect electrodes to ensure adequate blood sample and prevent false starts and erroneous results.
The Test Buddy Blood Glucose Test Strips are for use only with the Test Buddy Pet-Monitoring Blood Glucose Meter to quantitatively measure blood glucose in fresh, whole blood samples taken from dogs or cats..
Easy to use
Tiny blood sample
Accurate and precise
For use with Test Buddy Pet-Monitoring Meter and Test Buddy ™ Control Solution
Test Buddy Glucose Test Strips are for in vitro (outside the body) diagnostic use only.
Test Buddy Test Strips are intended for testing with:
- fresh, capillary whole blood samples from the ear or paw pad, and
- fresh, venous whole blood collected into an EDTA blood collection tube. A short draw into an EDTA collection tube that is less than half of the designated fill volume may cause falsely low results.
For details see Test Buddy test strips interactions for use.
TEST BUDDY APP
Test Buddy comes packed with an intuitive app that gives you access to multiple reports, charts and graphs for easy tracking and monitoring your pet’s diabetes.
With Test Buddy App you can:
- Sync data from your Test Buddy™ meter via Bluetooth
- Track your pet’s blood glucose data to get valuable insights
- Link your pet’s daily activity with their results by adding event tags
- Use easy-to read charts, graphs and customizable notes
- Share your pet’s blood glucose results via PDF through email with veterinarian, friends and family.
TEST BUDDY PET-MONITORING BLOOD GLUCOSE SYSTEM
The Bluetooth SMART feature on the Test Buddy™ Meter allows you to wirelessly connect and upload test results to the Test Buddy™ APP on your mobile device. Test Buddy app is available on both iOS and Android operating systems. Check the list of compatible devices to make sure is available for your smart phone