THRIVE REPLENISH, REFILL DEVICE CONTAINING 30G OF FAST ACTING GLUCOSE GEL
Thrive Replenish is a refill device specifically designed to replenish the Thrive Glucose Gel & Medical ID Necklace and Thrive Junior Necklace. The convenient syringe allows you to easily and quickly refill your necklace and get back to being active and doing all the things you love, while being prepared for when hypoglycemia attacks.
Thrive Replenish contains 30 grams of Fast Acting Gel that provides:
Thrive Glucose Gel and Medical ID Necklace is a revolutionary product that fulfills a long time void for people with diabetes as well as others with low blood sugar threats. From minor to severe low blood sugar situations, the Thrive Necklace offers a convenient and immediate recovery solution to hypoglycemia.
Directions to refill Thrive and Thrive Jr.
- Sanitize necklace.
- Remove one end piece of the necklace and uncap other the other end.
- Uncap syringe
- Insert Thrive Replenish syringe into tubing. Hold tubing onto syringe by pinching. Slowly depress plunger on syringe. Release once you see gel coming out of other end.
- While maintaining the tubing in a upright position, place necklace ends back into position to seal.
- Re-cap syringe
WHY CHOOSE THRIVE GLUCOSE GEL & MEDICAL ALERT NECKLACE?
- It contains oral glucose gel that meets American Diabetes Association recommended dose of 15g.
- It contains the same fast acting glucose gel Emergency Medical Services uses to treat low blood sugar.
- It’s easy administer. Simply squeeze tube and apply the fast acting glucose gel.
- The glucose gel is quickly and efficiently absorbed by your body when facing low blood sugar.
- It enables you to stay ahead of hypoglycemia and be prepared to replenish when it occurs.
- It’s also a Medical Alert Necklace.
- It’s ALWAYS within reach!
- It’s perfect for people on the go, pop the top off and squeeze the gel into your mouth.
- It’s TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Compliant.
- It’s ideal for anyone that might become hypoglycemic, or caregivers such as school nurses, athletic coaches, daycare providers, etc for rapid response to hypoglycemia.
- It’s gluten free.
- It comes with both attachments – a magnetic clasp and a 3″ breakaway chain.
Dextrose, water, lemon juice, pectin, glycerine, natural flavors. Gluten free!
WARNING: FOR ORAL USE ONLY
Do not administer to anyone unconscious or unable to swallow.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 1 in|
1 Thrive Replenish, includes Refill device containing 30g of fast-acting glucose gel
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Fitness & Nutrition > Vitamins & Supplements
Refill device for Thrive Glucose Necklace
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Congratulations on your decision to choose THRIVE GLUCOSE GEL & MEDICAL ID NECKLACE for relieving low blood sugar levels. Hypoglycemia or commonly known as low blood sugar impacts many individuals with diabetes. By recognizing and correcting a low blood sugar episode immediately you're taking a crucial step to better manage your diabetes.
Use the Thrive Replenish to refill your necklace. Remember to sanitize your tube before refilling.