TICKLEFLEX INSULIN INJECTION AID
TickleFLEX is a universal fit insulin injection aid that makes injecting a safer, more comfortable, more consistent and worry-free process.
TickleFLEX is the multi award winning accessory for your insulin pen that is widely recommended by diabetes professionals – because it eases the ordeal of self injecting. Simply attach it to the universal single use needle and inject in the normal way, but now with less pain, bruising and anxiety.
* To maintain your TickleFLEX in optimum condition we recommend replacing it every 6 months […]
TickleFLEX is a simple devices that attaches to the end of the insulin pen. By doing so it makes the injection safer, more comfortable, and stress-free.
TickleFLEX consists of a multi-functional hypoallergenic silicon molding with ionic silver anti-microbial additive. It is fitted to an ABS frame that includes spring members to ensure it fits all universal needles even where small size differences exist. It comes in a poly-carbonate case that protects the product and serves as a useful travel case.
- 1 TickleFLEX
- 1 clear case
WHAT DOES IT DO?
TickleFLEX is a revolutionary insulin injection aid that addresses the challenges many insulin dependent patients face everyday by:
- Allowing you to pinpoint the injection site by preventing needle from slipping therefore minimizing the risk of needle stick injuries.
- Reliving the pain of injection by gently squeezing the sub-dermal tissue using its unique silicone tentacles
- Hiding the needle, reducing stress and needle phobia
- Preventing the needle from going in too deep due to its large pad area therefore substantially reducing bruising
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Soft spiky fingers stimulate and saturate the local nerves so you don’t feel the needle. It’s called distraction analgesia, like rubbing an ache or scratching an itch.
Fingers pile up subcutaneous tissue under the needle and then spread out to control the needle depth and hold the pen steady. Bruising is virtually eliminated.
You don’t see the needle; it doesn’t hurt and TickleFLEX looks and feels friendly. Self injecting becomes safer and more consistent, a no stress routine.
- TickleFLEX attaches to the end of the insulin pen therefore hiding the needle which in turn reduces stress and needle phobia in children.
- It fits any 4 – 6 mm universal needle making an ideal aid for insulin injections
- It’s made from high quality silicon
- The silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be repeatedly washed or even boiled for disinfection
TICKLEFLEX FOR CHILDREN
TickleFLEX is a great choice for children who must administer insulin on a regular basis, particularly the children of younger age who can’t bear the pain of injection or may be terrified of needles. TickleFlex hides the needle and tickles the pain away.
See what Brave Chloe has to say about her TickleFlex.