Featuring advanced testing technology, True Metrix strips ensure accurate and precise results. True Metrix test strips are used by the TRUE METRIX and TRUE METRIX AIR glucose monitoring systems, offering you the ultimate convenience whether you’re at home or on the go.
True Metrix test strips are for self-testing of blood glucose in fresh, human capillary whole blood taken from the fingertip or forearm. True Metrix strips are for single patient use. True Metrix test strips are for use with True Metrix meters only.
When you use True Metrix, accuracy is ensured. Triple Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes, and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure your glucose testing results are accurate and reliable.
Triple Sense Technology:
- Hydrophilic Coating: promotes fast blood absorption
- Sample Well: see through area shows that the proper amount of blood has been applied
- Tiny Sample Size: only 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Tiny, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Detects – Sample environment, sample size, control solution
- Analyzes – environmental and physiological factors
- Corrects – hematocrit/temperature
- Test Strips Proudly Made in the USA
Free Shipping Nipro TrueMetrix Test Strips
Your True Metrix test strips ship free in just 1 business day. See our shipping policy for details.
- True Metrix Meter
- True Metrix Air Meter
- Nipro Diagnostic Universal lancets 28G 100ct.
- True Metrix control solution level 3 (high)
- True Metrix control solution level 2 (medium)
- True Metrix control solution level 1 (low)