You may also like…
TrueDraw Lancing Device
The TRUEdraw lancing device is for use with TRUEplus lancets and with most general use lancets. TRUEdraw is designed to reduce the pain and to minimize the blood sample required for glucose testing. Select from 5 different depth settings for complete comfort.
TRUEdraw is designed with comfort and ease in mind. The pull-off barrel and universal lancet holder on the TRUEdraw lancing device make the use and disposal of lancets stress-free.
TRUEdraw is an affordable and reliable lancing device with features comparable to brand lancing devices available in the market. It is durable, made of high quality materials, and is simple to work with.
This universal lancing device is used to obtain a capillary blood sample to monitor blood glucose levels. TRUEdraw is adjustable which allows you to select the appropriate depth penetration for maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic, tri-lobular design for comfortable grip
- Quick, easy lancet insertion and disposal
- Precise penetration for less pain
- Patented, internal mechanics for ease-of-use
- For use with TRUEplus and most universal lancets
- 5 Different adjustable depth settings
- Made of high quality materials
- Easy to use
- Quick and simple lancet insertion
EASY TO USE
- Select area to be lanced. Wash with soap and warm water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Pull off End Cap. Push Lancet firmly into Holder.
- Remove Lancet Top. Note: Save Top for safe disposal of used Lancet.
- Replace End Cap. Note: Use Clear End Cap for lancing forearm.
- Fro full instructions see TRUEdraw user guide.
|Dimensions||1 × 4 × 1 in|
1 TRUEdraw Lancing Device
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.