OWEN MUMFORD UNIFINE® SAFECONTROL® SAFETY PEN NEEDLES 100 ct.
The Owen Mumford Unifine® SafeControl® Safety Pen Needles is designed to give healthcare professional and regular users confidence in delivering a full medication dose, whilst also providing protection from needlestick injuries.
Unifine® SafeControl® is a unique pen needle with a safety mechanism that is manually activated after the injection process, using just one hand. This safety mechanism helps prevent needlestick injuries by covering both ends of the needle, while enabling the users or healthcare professional to use the same injection technique as a standard pen needle. Watch this video to see how SafeControl ease the job of delivering medication while preventing needlestick injuries.
- Unifine® SafeControl® safety pen needles feature a number of great benefits over conventional insulin pen needles. It is equipped with a number of safety and control features that help reduce the occurrence of needlestick injuries.
- It’s designed with the user in mind. The Unifine® SafeControl® offers a unique combination dual safety and innovative manual control that provides the right balance of safety and control from injection to retraction.
- It is manufactured to the highest quality levels possible made by Owen Mumford, a leader in innovative diabetes and medical products. Upon opening the box you will recognize this level of quality as you experience a more comfortable and safer injection.
Unifine® SafeControl® safety pen needles come in boxes of of 100 high quality needles and are available at:
- 30G, 3/16” (5mm)
- 30G, 5/16” (8mm)
- Double the safety: Needle protected on both ends providing dual protection
- Take control: Other safety pen needles may prematurely activate before the dose is administered. Unifine® SafeControl® provides the right balance of safety and control from injection to retraction.
- See the proof: Needle visible, allowing verification of dose delivery.
- Looks different. Works the same: Makes using easy and intuitive.
The healthcare professionals in the study agreed that Unifine® SafeControl® gives them¹:
- Protection against the possibility of needlestick injuries.
- The ability to use the same technique as a conventional pen needle.
- An intuitive, easy-to-use mechanism.
- Confidence during the injection process.
DISCOVER A WORLD OF SAFETY BENEFITS
Unifine® SafeControl® Pen Needles are compatible with ALL pen devices including but not limited to the following:
- Autopen Classic
- Autopen 24
- Lilly HumanaPen Luxura HD
- Lilly Humulin Pen
- Novo Nordisk Pen
- Novo Nordisk InnoLet
- Novo Nordisk NovoPen
- Sanofi-Aventis ClikSTAR
- Ypsomed Gansulin Pen
- AstraZeneca Byetta
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticOutlet.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticOutlet.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
We may require a prescription for this item!
- Project Saturn B (2017) Face-to-face interviews and product evaluations commissioned with an independent market research agency.