We are excited to announce the addition of another brand to our lancets and lancing device selection. The Simple Diagnostics lancets and lancing device are now available at the Diabetic Outlet. The Simple Diagnostics lancets are available under the brand Pharmacist Choice.
The addition of Simple Diagnostics lancets and lancing device gives us the opportunity to serve our customers with our wider than ever inventory of diabetic lancets. You can now enjoy the low prices, free shipping, and quantity discounts on Simple Diagnostics lancets and lancing device at Diabetic Outlet.
SIMPLE DIAGNOSTICS LANCETS PHARMACIST CHOICE
The Pharmacist Choice Lancets Ultra Thin from Simple Diagnostics are designed with the goal of providing a safe and easy way to achieve capillary blood sampling. Pharmacist Choice Lancets can be used with Simple Diagnostics Lancing Devices and most lancing devices available on the market.
- Available in a variety of gauges, most commonly 30G and 33G
- Comes in boxes of 100 lancets
- Available in Pull-Top and Twist-Off
- Sterile, Single Use Only
- Easy to Use: simple and Easy to use
- Ultra Fine tri-bevel tip: advanced tip design
- Ultra Thin Comfort: you won’t feel a thing
- Enclosed in sealed protective bag: so you know they’re safe
- Fits Most Lancing Devices: you don’t have to switch Lancing Devices
SIMPLE DIAGNOSTICS LANCING DEVICE
Simple Diagnostics Lancing Device is the lancing device that has set the standard for quality, comfort, and adjustability. This re-usable lancing device assists in obtaining capillary blood samples for testing. The Simple Diagnostics Lancet Device is constructed of durable plastics for precision lancing.
- Adjustable tip: allows precise customization of lancet penetration
- High-quality construction: made of durable plastics.
- Ease of Use: convenient pen shape
- Universal: works with industry standard lancets
- Industry Proven: the lancing device chosen by glucose meter manufacturers worldwide
The Simple Diagnostics Lancet Device uses the Pharmacist Choice Lancets and most other lancets to draw blood for glucose testing at home.
COMPTIBLE LANCING DEVICES:
Pharmacist Choice lancets are compatible with most lancing devices, in particular with the following lancing devices:
- Simple Diagnostics
- Penlet II
- Hemalet HypoLet
- B-D Exactech & Soft Touch
- Autolet Lite
- Autolet Mark II
- MicroLet I and II
- Freestyle Lancing Device