TRUE METRIX CONTROL SOLUTION LEVEL1 (LOW), LEVEL2 (MEDIUM) & LEVEL3 (HIGH)
The Nipro True Metrix control solution ensures that your True Metrix meter and test strips are working together properly.
The Nipro TRUE METRIX Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the True Metrix blood glucose test Strips. True Control Solution ensures that your TRUE METRIX meter and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
WHEN TO PERFORM A CONTROL SOLUTION TEST
True Metrix Control solution can be used to verify that your Nipro True Metrix Glucose Monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results.You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. To learn more see Checking Your True Metrix Test Strips with True Metrix Control Solution.
Store your True Metrix Control solution at 36-86 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
TRUE METRIX TEST STRIPS
True Metrix Test Strips are for use with True Metrix glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Triple Sense Technology:
- Hydrophilic Coating: promotes fast blood absorption
- Sample Well: see through area shows that the proper amount of blood has been applied
- Tiny Sample Size: only 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Tiny, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Detects – Sample environment, sample size, control solution
- Analyzes – environmental and physiological factors
- Corrects – hematocrit/temperature
- Test Strips Proudly Made in the USA
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
True Metrix Bundles
To save on your True Metrix test strips and other supplies. Take advantage of the following bundles: