TRUE METRIX METER
The True Metrix meter uses True Metrix glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
The performance of TRUE METRIX glucose meter is above and beyond most leading brands. When you combine its proven accuracy with the ability to save you money True Metrix is the best value.
True Metrix is an easy-to-use self-monitoring blood glucose meter with advanced event tags that empowers users to make the connection between personal lifestyle and results. True Metrix glucose meter provides this information to help users make informed decisions to actively and effectively manage their diabetes.
The True Metrix Even Tagging technology features advanced event tags that combine lifestyle with management. True Metrix is all about true performance. The meter is fast when it comes to delivering results. It requires a tiny blood sample – 0.5 microliter – and returns reliable glucose readings as fast as 4 seconds.
- No coding required
- Results as fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter Sample Size
- Alternate site testing
- 7- 14- and 30-day averaging
- Event tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Glucose control detection
- Ketone Test Reminder
- Strip release button
- Download Capabilities
- Event Tagging: make the connection between personal lifestyle and results.
- Data Management Capabilities: 500 test memory including date/time and 7-, 14-, 30-day averaging.
- Strip Release Button: eliminates handling of test strips after testing.
- Elegant, Black Soft-Touch: soft textured meter casing makes it easy to handle.
Nipro True Metrix glucose meter delivers clinically accurate results and yet is an affordable option for individuals with diabetes.
True Metrix glucose test strips featuring Triple Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results.
TRUE METRIX METER SPECIFICATIONS
- Result Range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Sample Size: 0.5 microliter (0.5 µL)
- Sample: Fresh capillary whole blood from the finger and forearm, or control solution
- Test Time: Results in as little as 4 seconds
- Result Value: Plasma values
- Assay Method: Amperometric
- Power Supply: One 3V lithium battery #CR2032 (non-rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests or 1 year
- Automatic shut-off: After two minutes of non-use
- Weight: 1.66 ounces
- Size: 3.44” x 2.16” x 0.69”
- Memory Size: 500 glucose results
Operating Range (meter & test strips)
- Relative Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: 41-104°F
- Hematocrit: 20-70%
- Altitude: Up to and including 10,200 feet
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
True Metrix Bundles
To save on your True Metrix test strips and other supplies. Take advantage of the following bundles: