If you have been looking for a way to make handling insulin pen needles easier, Unifine Pentips Plus may be the answer. Offered by industry innovator Owen Mumford, these are the only pen needles on the market today that come with a built-in remover, making it simpler to use and more convenient to administer insulin, no matter where you are.
When you are out and about and need to test your blood sugar right away, you don’t often have access to a proper sharps disposal container. This means you would have to carry around your used lancets until you get home, which is not always the best option either.
Unifine Pentips Plus have a removal chamber built into its casing (which is also disposable). This allows you to retain and hold the pen needle until it is convenient and safe to dispose of it.
Some of the benefits of using a Unifine Pentips Plus sterile pen needle include:
- They are easy to use
- They help you stay safe and keep others safe from harm too
- Easier to change, compared to other pen needles
- Very convenient for people on-the-go
- Needles are safely contained in a sterile container
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to use for just about anybody
- Thin, ultra-sharp needles for best comfort
- Comes in a range of sizes from 12mm x 29 gauge to 4mm x 32 gauge
- Needle sizes are identified by easy-to-understand color coding
- Lowest penetration-point available
- Silicone treatment for optimum comfort
Better yet, Unifine Pentips Plus work with all major brands of pen needles so you won’t have to switch just to take advantage of these great features.
Insulin Pen Needles
Insulin Pen Needles
Here’s how easy it is to use Unifine Pentips Plus
It’s easy to get started with Unifine Pentips Plus. As mentioned previously, Unifine Pentips Plus feature a universal fit – which means they will work with your existing pen needle.
- Peel off the protective seal
- Attach the sterile end onto the injection pen
- Screw on to lock in place
- Remove and discard the needle cover tip
- Inject insulin as per your instructions
To dispose of your needle:
- Place the pentip container on a flat surface. You will see a lock icon – this should be facing upright.
- Insert the pen needle tip into the locking device until it clicks. You will hear an audible click when it is locked.
- Once you hear the click and know that it is secure, unscrew the injection pen.
- Hang onto the needle, encased in its disposal container, until you get home or find a sharps container.
- Dispose of the needle in a proper sharps container as soon as it is convenient to do so.
You’ll never again have to worry about what to do with your sharps when you are not at home.
For your convenience, Unifine Pentips Plus come in 30-count and 100-count packages so you can stock up and even have a travel-sized box ready to go whenever you are. so – get out there and enjoy life! Unifine Pentips Plus can help! Shop today.