Unistrip Control Solution Low 4mL
The Unistrip Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the UniStrip1 blood glucose test Strips. Unistrip Control Solution ensures that your meter and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
When to Perform a UniStrip Control Solution Test
Unistrip control solution can be used to ensure accurate results with Unistrip test strips and to verify that your meter and strips are working correctly. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial.
It is generally recommended to use Unistrip control solution on a regular basis, specially
- with each new vial of blood glucose test strips
- after changing meter batteries
- if you suspect your meter is delivering false results.
- before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time
- if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity.
Unistrip1 Generic Blood Glucose Test Strips
The UniStrip Test Strips are only for use with the OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini and OneTouch UltraSmart meters, set at calibration code 49, for measuring glucose (sugar) in whole capillary blood. The UniStrip1 is meant for self-testing of blood glucose as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control. Checking your Unistrip test strips with Unistrip1 Control solution will ensure your test strips are working properly and that you are getting accurate results with your Unistrip1 generic blood glucose test strips.
- Exclusively for use with OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini, and OneTouch UltraSmart meters
- Delivers Accurate and Fast Results
- Allows alternate site testing (AST) from the fingertip
- Ideal for patients pay out of pocket
- Affordable glucose tests strips: Unistrip1 test strips cost users less than most managed care organization’s co-pays
- Designed for home monitoring of glucose levels at at home.
- Available in box of 50 strips
For extra savings it’s a good idea to bundle your Unistrip test strips with Unistrip1 control solution.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.