There is a question frequently searched online by individuals who are in need for diabetic insulin syringes. The question is “where can I buy insulin syringes?” The purpose of this blog is to address such a question and its variations including:
- Where can I buy insulin syringes?
- Where can I buy EasyTouch insulin syringes?
- Where to buy insulin syringes?
- Where can I buy diabetic syringes?
- Where can I buy a syringe?
- Where to buy medical syringes?
- Where to buy syringes for diabetes?
- Where can I order Easy Touch insulin syringes?
- Where can I order EasyTouch insulin syringes online?
- Which online store sells EasyTouch insulin syringes?
You can buy insulin syringes at discounted price with free shipping at Diabetic Outlet. Moreover, you can subscribe to the Automatic Shipment program and save time and money on your future purchases of insulin syringes. Simply order once and set to automatically receive your insulin syringes at the frequency you need. You will save 5% on all subsequent orders.
Diabetic Outlet carries a full line of EasyTouch insulin syringes at a variety of sizes and lengths. Easy Touch Insulin Syringes are available in:
- 27g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 28g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 29g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 30g, 5/16″ (8mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
- 30g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
- 31g, 5/16″ (8mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
Almost all online diabetic supply stores that sell cheap insulin syringes have shipping costs. The only place you can buy discounted insulin syringes with Free Shipping is Diabetic Outlet. At Diabetic Outlet, you will find affordable EasyTouch insulin syringes at almost 30% below the market.
Are Insulin syringes an over the counter item?
This is the second most common question customers often ask us. The answer to this questions depends on your state. Insulin syringes are over-the-counter items in most states. States such California or Nevada don’t require prescription to buy insulin syringes. However state of Delaware, New Jersey, US Virgin Islands require a prescription to order syringes. Furthermore, states of CT, IL, ME, NH, and NY require a prescription for orders with quantities of 10 syringes and more.
Remember you’re responsible for abiding the laws of your state.