ADVOCATE PAIN RELIEF STICK 4ml FOR AFTER TESTING/INJECTION
Looking for a product that relieves the pain associated with lancing, injecting or minor cuts and scrapes? You can take the pain out of testing and injecting with Advocate’s revolutionary LidoAID. The LidoAID Portable Pain Relieving Gel Spray from Advocate is specifically designed to sooth and protect your skin against minor cuts, scraps, and minor burns and to relieve the pain after glucose testing or insulin injections.
LidoAID replaces the Advocate’s revolutionary AfterTest Pain Relief Stick. The product was modified to offer enhanced features including:
- Topical spray-on analgesic gel
- Contains Maximum Lidocaine HCL 4%
- Indoor and outdoor relief
- Quickly soothes pain and itching
- Ideal for sports, camping, fishing, hobbies, work, play, etc.
- Safe for adults and children
- Bonus spray applicator
- Fits in your glucose meter kit
- Made in the USA
Fits in Your Glucose Meter Kit
The Advocate LidoAID is suitable for diabetic patients who regularly test their glucose levels or inject insulin. This pain relieving spray gel is so small you can easily carry in your pocket, purse, knapsack, tackle box, tool pouch, or glucose meter case. Though LidoAID features a small spray bottle it is powerful enough to knock out the pain.
“Spray-On Relief” from the Pain of Diabetic Fingersticks & Injections!
Take the pain out of testing & injecting.
- Advocate Thin Lancets 30G 100ct.
- Advocate Twist Top Lancets 30G 100ct.
- Advocate Pull Top Lancets 30G 100ct.
- Advocate Red Dot Lancing Device
- Advocate Safety Lancets
- Advocate Insulin Syringes
- Advocate Insulin Pen Needles
WARNING! for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.