MIRTOUCH Pocket Sharps Container 6-Pack
$29.99 $28.45 — or subscribe and save 5%
- Specifically designed for disposing of used pen needles on the go!
- 6 Pack – Each holds up to 25 needle tips (75 total) plus lancets & strips
- Portable, pocket size great for travel and outdoors
- Flat bottom for greater hand control
- Translucent lid with clear instructions
You may also like…
Pocket Sharps Container for Responsible and Safe Removal and Disposal of Pen Needles, Lancets and Strips
MirTouch pocket sharps container has been specifically designed for the safe removal and disposal of diabetic pen needles. It’s also ideal for anyone who wants to responsibly and safely dispose of their used lancets and test strips on the go.
This portable sharps container is particularly useful for those travel. Place it in your pocket, daily diabetes bag, purse, backpack, suitcase, or any outdoor gear and safely dispose of your used pen needles, lancets or strips no matter where you are.
- Small, pocket size, travel sharps container
- Specifically designed for removing and disposing of diabetic pen needles
- Also suitable for safe disposal of used lancets and test strips.
- Holds up to 25 used pen needles
- Made from high quality ABS
- Puncture resistant and leak proof
- Puncture proof lid
- Translucent lid for visual inspection
- Flat bottom for extra hand stability
- Wide opening to accommodate all pen needle sizes
- Suitable for first aid kits
- Portable, lightweight, and convenient: 3.75 in W x 1 in D x 2 in H
- Meets CDC standards, including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
- Specifically designed for diabetic patients: this compact sharps container container is for diabetic patients who require regular self-injections with pen needles or glucose testing on the go.
- Sleek and discrete: this sharps container can easily fit in any pockets, bags, travel cases, or diabetes travel kits. Take it with you where you go.
- Easy to use: remove and dispose pen needles in 3 simple steps: (1) open the container, (2) insert the pen in the center opening and twist off the pen needle, (3) and close the lid.
- Durable ABS material: constructed from puncture and impact-resistant ABS material, this portable sharps container is durable and long-lasting.
- Secure lock: close the container after each use for secure storage. When full, lock the container and drop off at a collection site near you.
- Prevents needle-stick injuries: never worry about poking your fingers again. This pen needle disposal container ensures safe disposal of pen needles without any accidents by eliminating the need to re-shield the needle.
- Translucent lid: visually inspect of the content of the container before use to avoid any injuries.
- Remove and store in one place: with this container you don’t re-cap the needle. Instead, you twist off and dispose the pen needle all at the same time without any risks of accidentally touching the needle.
- Flat bottom, ideal for those with shaky hands: never worry about poking your fingers again. Hold the container on a flat surface for extra stability. Insert your pen in the container, twist off the pen tips and close the tab. This is a useful feature for those with poor vision or shaky hands whom otherwise have to hold the container in the palm of their hands.
- Wide opening fits a wide range pen needle sizes. with a 14mm opening this container has been specifically designed to fit virtually all standard pen needle sizes available in the market.
- Simple drop-in design: simply hold the container in one hand, pop-open the lid, and eject your used lancets or strips in the container.
- Large capacity with optimal space: though very small, this contain can securely hold up to 25 pen needles plus lancets and test strips, which makes it perfect for a camping or any extended trips.
- Clear, color-coded instructions on the tab: push the tab once to close the container after each use. When the fill line is reached, push the tab two clicks to the permanent lock position and drop off the container at a hazardous collection facility near you.
- Labeled for proper disposal: the container is labeled with a biohazard warning, ensuring proper handling and disposal. After use, lock the container and drop it off a hazardous waste collection site near you.
Unlike other portable sharps containers the MirTouch has:
- a flat bottom. It’s free standing and can also be held on a flat surface while operating.
- a translucent lid, which allows for visual inspection
- color-coded, clear instructions on the tab.
- a wider opening, which allows for larger pen needle sizes
- been made from ABS material for added durability and puncture resistance.
|7 × 5 × 2 in
Pack of 6 Pocket Pen Needle Container
Pocket Sharps Contrainer, Sharps Container