Contour Next Test Strips 50ct.
$23.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
- For use with Bayer’s family of CONTOUR NEXT meters
- High-performance test strips with proven accuracy
- Second-Chance sampling to prevent wasting test strips and to save money
- No Coding technology 5-second results | Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample
- MULTIPULSE accuracy technology to ensure highly accurate results
You may also like…
Bayer Contour Next Test Strips
Contour Next test strips are for use with all Bayer Contour Next family of meters to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm.
Bayer Contour NEXT test strips require no coding, which means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding. The sip-in sampling quickly sips in your blood sample. Contour NEXT blood glucose test strips feature automatic compensation for many common interfering substances (such as acetaminophen and vitamin C). Counter Next blood glucose testing strips are made by Bayer, one of the most prominent manufacturers of diabetic products.
- Exclusively used with Bayer’s family of CONTOUR NEXT meters
- High-performance test strips with proven accuracy
- Second-Chance sampling allows you to apply more blood to help prevent wasting test strips and to save money
- No Coding technology means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding
- MULTIPULSE accuracy technology from Bayer evaluates the sample multiple times to ensure highly accurate results
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample
- 5-second countdown
Save Money with Your Contour Next
CONTOUR® NEXT blood glucose test strips were designed to provide a simple solution for every day glucose testing for those who battle diabetes. Packaged with several features such as No Coding® technology, Contour Next stays atop of competitors for proven accuracy, fast test time, and small blood sample.
Contour Next test strips were also designed with cost savings in mind. The Second-Chance® Sampling enables users to apply more blood which in turn may help to prevent wasting costly test strips.
Principle of Testing Procedure
CONTOUR®NEXT test strips are an over the counter (OTC) product and are intended for self-testing by persons with diabetes for the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood samples. The CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring systems are not intended for the diagnosis of or screening for diabetes mellitus.
The CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose test is based on measurement of electrical current caused by the reaction of glucose with the reagents on the electrode of the strip. The blood sample is drawn into the tip of the test strip through capillary action. Glucose in the sample reacts with FAD glucose dehydrogenase (FAD-GDH) and a phenothiazine derivative as mediator. Electrons are generated, producing a current that is proportional to the glucose in the sample. After the reaction time, the glucose concentration in the sample is displayed. No calculation is required.
Storage and Handling
- Store your Contour Next strips at temperatures between 41°F–86°F and 10%-80% Relative Humidity (RH).
- Store test strips in their original bottle only. Always close the lid immediately and tightly after removing a test strip.
- Wash and dry your hands well before and after handling the test strips.
- The Contour Next blood glucose test strips can continue to be used after first use through the expiration date printed on the bottle and carton.
- Do not use the test strips after the expiration date. The expiration date is printed on the bottle label and on the test strip carton.
- If the meter and/or test strips are moved from one temperature to another, allow 20 minutes for them to adjust to the new temperature before performing a blood glucose test. The operating temperature range for all CONTOUR NEXT meters is 41°F to 113°F and the humidity range is 10% to 93% RH.
- The Contour Next diabetes testing strips are for single use only. Do not reuse test strips.
- Upon opening the test strip carton ensure the strip bottle cap is securely closed. If the cap is not closed, do not use the test strips for testing. Examine the product for missing, damaged, or broken parts.
Free Shipping Bayer Contour Next Test Strips
Your Bayer Contour Next blood glucose test strips will ship free in just 1 business day.
|Dimensions||1.74 × 1.74 × 2.2 in|
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitor Accessories > Blood Glucose Meter Accessories > Blood Glucose Test Strips
Blood glucose test strips
Q & A
The expiration date of the current stock is shown below the price.DiabeticOutlet answered on July 14, 2021 store manager
No, Contour Next strips are for use with Contour Next family of meters only.DiabeticOutlet answered on July 14, 2021 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1427 reviews
These are the best test strips on the market as far as I’m concerned. Tried other machines and accuracy is not as good.
Best price anywhere. Quality has been great every time. Fast delivery appreciated.
Product is new and current with a long shelf life fot the expiration date.
Good product and good price and quick shipping . What a relief from tedious standing in line at your drug store.
The best test strips, they are very accurate and have a long expiration date.