FREESTYLE LIBRE SENSOR
The FreeStyle Libre 14-day Sensor works with the FreeStyle Libre Reader to deliver accurate glucose levels at the touch of a button for 14 days. The sensor itself is the size of two quarters, designed to sit discreetly on the back of your upper arm for a full 14 days before it needs to be replaced.
Built to be worn while swimming, running, exercising, or any other activity you may encounter throughout the day, the Libre sensor is built to seamlessly fit into your daily life. Painless and easy to replace, the Libre FreeStyle sensor system is perfect for those who are tired of finger pricks and test strips and are looking to regain control of their glucose levels.
These sensors are compatible with the FreeStyle Libre 14-Day Continuous Glucose Monitoring System. FreeStyle Libre Reader Device not included.
HOW TO APPLY FREESTYLE LIBRE SENSOR
Application of the Libre Sensor is simple and painless with the sensor applicator included with purchase. Once in place, you can leave the sensor there for the full 14 days until it must be replaced. The video below walks through the process of sensor application:
- 1 Freestyle Libre Sensor 14 day
- 1 Sensor applicator
- 2 Alcohol wipes
- Product information card
- Rapid Results: 1 second scan results, unlimited readings during 14 day lifespan
- Continuous Monitoring: Stores glucose readings every 15 minutes
- Small, discreet sensor: size of 2 stacked quarters, scannable through clothing, stays in place for full 14 days
- Accurate readings: offers accurate readings between 40 mg/dL and 500 mg/dL
- Simple and painless application: A thin filament sits just below the skin to measure interstitial fluid
- 14 day battery life
- Adhesive backing
- Water Resistant
- Compatible with FreeStyle FreeStyle Libre Reader and the LibreLink smartphone application
- Glucose Range: 40-500 mg/dL
- 8-day memory
- 1-hour sensor warm up time
Can I use my smartphone with the FreeStyle Libre 14-day System?
Yes! The Libre 14 day sensors (not included) are compatible with both Apple and Android devices through the LibreLink app. The LibreLink app allows you to access your glucose readings and information in case you are without your FreeStyle 14 day Reader. Available on both Google Play and the App Store. Some devices may not be compatible, view the compatibility guide to check your devices compatibility.
From your smartphone you can view
- Current Glucose Reading
- Glucose Trend Chart
- 8-hour Glucose History
- Add notes to track food, insulin use, exercise, etc.
SCAN YOUR LIBRE SENSOR WITH AN ANDROID:
SCAN YOUR LIBRE SENSOR WITH AN iPHONE:
Is there a Freestyle Libre 14 Day Coupon?
At Diabetic Outlet we are dedicated to providing you fast, reliable, and cost efficient offerings. Looking for a way to save time and cost on the Libre 14 Day sensor?
We are proud to offer the following:
- Automatic subscription refills of sensors and diabetic supplies
- Site-wide coupons available through the Diabetic Outlet newsletter
- Bundle Discounts – Save on a Freestyle Libre 14-day Reader & Sensor Bundle Here!
- Quantity Discounts – Buy Multiple Freestyle Libre 14-day Sensors at once and save!
Do I still need to use a traditional glucose meter and test strips?
The Freestyle Libre 14 day sensor itself does not use traditional test strips or finger pricking methods.
Freestyle advises using a blood glucose meter in the following situations:
- If you are experiencing symptoms that are not consistent with your glucose readings
- During the first 12 hours of wearing the sensor you may find the Libre system Inaccurate
- If the reading does not include a number