Prodigy AutoCode requires No Coding; simply insert the Prodigy test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode talks the user through the blood glucose testing steps and speaks in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7-, 14-, and 28-day averages. The USB port feature is present for downloading your meter’s result using free diabetes management software. Prodigy meters require a small blood sample, and are approved for alternate site testing.
- No Coding required
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- Stores 450 test results with date and time.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
- Standard USB port to easily download test results.
This prodigy AutoCode meter system includes:
- Prodigy AutoCode meter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Carrying case
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick reference guide
- Warranty card
- Log book
- Prodigy No Coding Test Strips
- Prodigy Twist Top lancets 28G 100ct.
- Prodigy Control Solution High Range
- Prodigy Control Solution Low Range