Ultilet Lancets Twist-Top
Ultilet Classic lancets are sterile, disposable devices used to obtain a capillary blood sample. Ultilet lancets are compatible with most standard lancing devices. They are available in 28 gauges & 30 gauges. The lower gauge lancets work best on callused fingers where it is sometimes difficult to obtain a sample. The higher gauge lancets work best for individuals that lance their finger frequently or have a thin skin (such as child or elderly persons).
Ultilet lancets ensure that accurate blood samples can be obtained with any skin type, quickly, easily and consistently. The tri-beveled needle enhances user comfort and reduces tissue damage. Always giving consistent depth penetration, the universal lancets fit almost all lancing devices.
- 100 count, Available in 28G and 30G
- Sterile, disposable
- Ultrafine tri-bevel needle tip for painless and comfortable sampling
- light weight, sterile and easy to use
- Universal design fits most lancing devices
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 2.5 in|
100 Ultilet Lancets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Wash hands with soap and water or wipe fingertip with an alcohol prep pad. Dry thoroughly.
- Select fingertip site, slightly off-center to minimize discomfort.
- Remove protective lancet cover.
- Massage or squeeze fingertip to increase blood flow.
- Apply drop of blood to test strip, and wipe excess from finger.
- Dispose of lancet in an appropriate container.
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1425 reviews
There are no reviews yet.