CareSens N Test Strips 50ct.
$13.49 — or subscribe and save 10%
- For testing with CareSens glucose meters
- Sample Size Needed – 0.5 uL Sample
- 5 Second Test | No Coding Required | Accurate Results
- Easy to Handle | Alternate Site Testing
You may also like…
CareSens N Test Strips 50ct.
CareSens N test strips require no coding, which means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding. CareSens glucose test strips are for use with all CareSens meters. CareSens test strips are for use with all family of CareSens meters to quantitatively measure blood glucose test strips.
CareSens N blood glucose test strips are designed for easy handling. Blood sample is automatically drawn into the test strip. Care Sens N is an affordable test strip and yet delivers clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds.
- Sample Size Needed – 0.5 uL Sample
- 5 Second Test
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Accurate Results
- Alternate Site Testing
- Include 50 Test Strips compatible with our CareSens N & CareSens N PLUS BT Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
The CareSens N Blood Glucose Test Strips are for use with the CareSens N Blood Glucose Meter to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites such as the forearm, palm, thigh, and calf. Alternative site testing should be used only during steady-state blood glucose conditions.
No Coding Required, Light Weight System
Experience the State of the Art Technology. CareSens N diabetes monitor assure the ease-of-use, providing your glucose level within 5 seconds with Auto-CodingTechnology.
CareSens N blood sugar meter provide accurate results and is FDA-approved.
Affordable Test Strips
CareSens N blood sugar strips provides accurate and precise results of your glucose levels. Micro inlet point effortlessly collects your blood sample and only requires a tiny sample size of 0.5 micro-liter. Caresens N glucometer kit comes with 100 strips and lancets.
Accessories for Ensuring Accuracy
CareSens N glucose monitoring kit comes with a control solution for you to do Quality Control check at home. Control Solution is not required but recommended to assure that the meter and test strips are working correctly.
CareSens N Owner’s Booklet | CareSens N Refined – Control Solution Testing | CareSens N Refined – Errors and Other Messages | CareSens N Refined – Inserting Batteries | CareSens N Refined – Key Features | CareSens N Refined – Setting the Alarm | CareSens N Refined – Setting up Your Meter | CareSens N Refined – Testing Blood Glucose
|Dimensions||2 × 1.5 × 2.3 in|
Blood glucose test strips
The CareSens N blood glucose test strips are for use with the CareSens N blood glucose meter to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites such as the forearm, palm, thigh, and calf.
How to use
CareSens N test strips don’t need manual coding and are designed to work with the CareSens N and the CareSens N POP meters.
A. PREPARING THE LANCING DEVICE
- Unscrew and remove the adjustable tip.
- Insert a new disposable lancet firmly into the carrier.
- Twist off and set aside the protective cover of the disposable lancet and replace the adjustable tip.
- Set the depth of penetration that you want to use; in thicker skin areas use a higher number; in thin sensitive skin areas use a lower number. Rotate the top portion of the adjustable tip until the setting number matches the arrow.
- Cock the lancing device by pulling on the sleeve until the device clicks.
B. PREPARING THE METER AND TEST STRIP
- Wash your hands and the site from which the blood will be drawn.
- Gently insert the square end of the test strip into the meter port with its contact bars facing upwards. The (strip with blood drop) symbol should appear on the screen.
- Get a blood sample using your lancing device (see instructions above).
- Touch the pointed tip of the strip into the blood droplet on your finger, keeping the test strip verticle to the blood broplet, making sure the blood fills up the small window on the black side of the strip. Note: You only need about 0.5μl of blood (about the size of a pinhead).
- Once the blood sample has filled the confirmation window, the meter will beep. If the window hasn’t filled, an Er4 message will appear.
- The test result will appear after the meter counts down from 5 to 1. The result will automatically be stored in the meter’s memory.
Note: the test strip must be inserted into your meter before applying blood to the pointed end. The meter does not require any manual coding. CareSens N blood glucose test strips are for use only in CareSens N and CareSens N POP meters. You have about 2 minutes to complete the test.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store unused CareSens N test strips only in their original vial.
- Store vial in a cool and dry place between 34-86˚F (1-30˚C).
- Keep the vial away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not freeze CareSens N test strips or vial.
- Close vial cap tightly immediately after taking out a test strip.
- Use the test strip immediately after taking it out of the vial.
- Handle test strips only with clean, dry hands.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter the test strips in any way.
- Do not force a test strip into the meter. Gently push it into the meter's test strip port.
- Apply only fresh capillary whole blood to the test strip.
- Use all of the test strips within the expiration date printed on the CareSens N test strip box and vial label.
- Do not use the expired test strips and dispose the expired test strips immediately because using test strips past their expiration dates can produce incorrect test results.
- CareSens N Test strips in new, unopened vials and test strips in vials that have been opened can be used until the expiration date printed on the test strip box and vial label if the test strips are used and stored according to its storage and handling methods.
The CareSens N test strips are intended for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose levels by samples drawn from your fingertip or palm. The CareSense N blood glucose test strips are to be used once for use only. Do not share your CareSens test strips with anyone else or reuse them again. Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands with soap and dry them well prior to and after using the Care Sens N test strips for testing your blood glucose levels.
Dispose your CareSense N test strips after testing. Always dispose of your CareSens test strips as medical waste or as instructed by your health care professional. Always keep your CareSens test strips in the original bottle and Keep out of children' reach. The CareSense strips, if accidentally swallowed, could potentially cause suffocation. Tightly close the bottle containing the test strips immediately after removing a Contour Next test strip.
Avoid exposing the CareSens test strips to excessive humidity, heat, cold, dust, or even dirt. Your CareSens glucose test strips can be damaged if they are exposed to room humidity. Never utilize a test strips that seem to have been used or damaged. Always check the expiration date on the box of your CareSens glucose test strip.
How To Videos
User ManualCareSense N Owner's Booklet | CareSens N Refined - Control Solution Testing | CareSens N Refined - Errors and Other Messages | CareSens N Refined - Inserting Batteries | CareSens N Refined - Key Features | CareSens N Refined - Setting the Alarm | CareSens N Refined - Setting up Your Meter | CareSens N Refined - Testing Blood Glucose
Q & A
Can you please share where you saw those 2 solution ranges?DiabeticOutlet answered on April 29, 2022 store manager
Yes, it is.DiabeticOutlet answered on October 18, 2021 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found