Unistrip Test Strips 200ct.
You may also like…
Unistrip Test Strips
Unistrip test strips, commonly referred to as Unistrip test strips or Unistrip Generic test strips, are for use with OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini, and OneTouch UltraSmart glucose meters to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. UniStrip1 test strip is a leading generic alternative to the OneTouch Ultra test strips. Unistrip is affordable, reliable and consistently produce accurate blood glucose numbers. Compatible with the OneTouch blood glucose monitor(s), Unistrip1 glucose test strips allow users to save money while getting accurate readings using the most accurate meter.
- Engineered to deliver accurate and fast results
- Allows alternate site testing (AST) from the fingertip
- Ideal for patients who pay out of pocket for their glucose testing supplies
- Affordable glucose tests strips
- Generic alternative to OneTouch Ultra test strips
- Designed for home monitoring of glucose levels at at home.
The capillary action infused into Unistrip is designed to automatically draw blood samples into the test strip. Additionally, the glucose oxidase technology built into each Unistrip1 glucose test strip ensures a more accurate result.
Blood glucose test strips
Unistrip Test Strips 50ct.
|1.5 × 1.5 × 2 in
Blood glucose test strips
Congratulations on your decision to manage your diabetes using the Unistrip1 Blood Glucose Monitoring System. This Unistrip1 glucose testing system is practical in measuring your blood glucose levels. The UniStrip1 is meant for self-testing of blood glucose as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
The UniStrip1 Test Strip can only be used on the OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini, and OneTouch UltraSmart meters purchased before October 2012.
- UniStrip1 Test Strip are for single patient use only and should not be shared/
- UniStrip1 Glucose Test Strips are used to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples taken from the finger, palm, or forearm.
- Testing with UniStrip 1 Test Strip is performed outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use).
- UniStrip1 Blood Glucose Test Strips are indicated for use by individuals with diabetes in their home as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
- UniStrip1 Diabetic Test Strips are Not intended for the diagnosis of or screening for diabetes mellitus
- UniStrip1 Diabetes Test Strips are Not intended for use on neonates.
Alternate Site Testing (AST)
UniStrip1 Test Strips allow alternate site testing (AST) from the fingertip, palm and/or the forearm. (Use of palm AST is not to be done with OneTouch Ultra meter). Alternative site testing with Unistrip1 should only be done during steady-state times (when glucose is not changing rapidly).
- UniStrip1 Operating Temperature 43 -111 F or 6 - 44 C
- UniStrip1 Storage Temperature 39 - 86 F or 4 - 30 C (Do Not Freeze)
- Relative Humidity 10-90%
- UniStrip1 Strip Vial OpenAltitude (10,000 feet) 3,275 meters
How to take care of your Unistrip1 test strips
- Store your UniStrip1 test strip vial in a cool dry place. Do NOT freeze.
- Keep your UniStrip1 glucose test strips away from direct sunlight, heat, cold, or moisture (water).
- Failure to follow storage may result in wrong readings.
How to handle your Unistrip1 test strips
- Do not take a Unistrip test strip out of the test strip vial until you are ready to use it.
- Close the Unistrip diabetes test strip vial tightly as soon are you remove a test strip. Use each test strip right away after you remove it from the vial.
- Do Not use Unistrip diabetic test strips that are damaged, wet, or bent. Do not bend, cut or alter the strip in any way.
- You may touch the Unistrip1 testing strip on its surface with clean dry hands.
Disposal of your Unistrip1 test strips
- Do Not return the used Unistrip test strip to the vial.
- Used test strips may be considered biohazardous waste in your area. Be sure to follow your healthcare professional’s recommendations for proper disposal.
Accuracy of results with Unistrip1
- Make sure your meter and Unistrip1 test strips are about the same temperature before you initiate the test.
- You may not have correct readings if your strips are left in the heat, cold or get wet.
- Unistrip Test strips are for single use only. Never reuse a test strip that had blood or control solution applied to it.