CareTouch Insulin Pen Needles
CareTouch Insulin Pen Needles feature a variety of great advantages over other insulin pen needle brands. They are universal fit, triple sharped and silicone coated. CareTouch Pen Needles are suitable for all home injection needs.
The CareTouch Pen Needles come in boxes of of 100 high quality needles and are available in multiple gauge sizes to fit a wide range of users.
- 33g 5/32″ (4mm)
- 32g, 5/32″ (4mm)
- 31g, 3/16″ (5mm)
- 32g, 3/16″ (5mm)
- 31g, 1/4″ (6mm)
- 31g, 5/16″ (8mm)
- 29g, 1/2″ (12.7mm)
- Triple-Sharpened: Makes drawing blood simple. Triple-sharpened is a medical standard for needles. It alludes to how the needle’s sharp end is formed – three bevels are formed, one at the surface and one of each at the sides. This will make skin penetration easier and less painful.
- Silicone Coated Bevel: Reduces discomfort and administers a more accurate dose. Silicone coating provides lubrication to the needle, creating less surface tension on to your skin to reduce discomfort upon injection or extraction.
- Luer Lock Technology: Makes product compatible with a wide range of insulin pens. The Luer Lock is a standardize fitting for syringes to make leak-free connections between the syringe and the needle. It’s most common type of lock most syringes use today.
- Universal Fit*
- Triple Sharpened for Greater Comfort
- Easy to Use / Safe to Handle
- Silicone Coated
- Sterile / Non-Toxic
- Thin wall technology.
- Single Use Only
- Environmentally safe.
* CareTouch pen needles are compatible with Type A insulin pen delivery devices.
Many users are switching from a standard syringe to a pen needle in order to get more discretion, simplicity of use, and the least amount of discomfort during insulin injections. CareTouch Insulin Pen Needles are triple sharpened, easily-fastened, and each needle bevel (the shorter end that angles downward towards the sharpest point) is coated with a thin layer of silicone. This allows for a smoother injection flow and a more accurate dose.
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticOutlet.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticOutlet.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
We may require a prescription for this item!