CARELANCE LANCING DEVICE
CareLance Lancing Device is designed for safe and comfortable lancing experience. CareLance lancing device uses the CareSens lancets twist top and most commercially available lancets.
CareLancet lancing device is designed to reduce the pain and to minimize the blood sample required for glucose testing. Select from 5 different depth settings for complete comfort. This universal lancing device is used to obtain a capillary blood sample to monitor blood glucose levels. The universal lancing device is adjustable which allows you to select the appropriate depth penetration for maximum comfort.
CareLance is an affordable and reliable lancing device with features comparable to brand lancing devices available in the market. It is durable, made of high quality materials, and is simple to work with.
CareLance lancing device has the following features:
- Adjustable tip: 5 settings to allow customization of penetration.
- Lancet ejector: no need to touch the lancet to dispose of it.
- Ergonomic design: comfortable to use on any patient.
- Reduced pain: due to the linear tracking system.
- Reduced noise: carrier is provided with two springs and a stopper which reduces the noise when shooting the lancet.
- Comfortable: compatible with most lancets available in the market.
CareLance lancing device, commonly used as CareSens lancing device, is everything you expect from a lancing device – easy to use, comfortable, and affordable.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.