Aimsco Insulin Syringes U-100
» UNABLE to accept orders from these states due to state laws. CA, IL, NY, CT, ME, MN, NH, DE, NJ, and US Virgin Islands please visit a pharmacy.
You may also like…
AIMSCO INSULIN SYRINGES 100 COUNT BOX
Aimsco insulin syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible. You will quickly recognize this high level of quality as you experience a more comfortable injection. The Ultra-Thin II needle on the Aimsco Insulin Syringes are equal to any needle on the market.
- Tri-bevel cut tip
- Electropolished to remove burrs
- Film-coated for a smoother injection
Aimsco Insulin Syringes are available in a variety of sizes including:
- Aimsco MaxiComfort 28g 1/2″-12.7mm .5cc
- Aimsco MaxiComfort 28g 1/2″-12.7mm 1cc
- Aimsco MaxiComfort 29g 1/2″-12.7mm .5cc
- Aimsco MaxiComfort 29g 1/2″-12.7mm 1cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm .3cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm .5cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm 1cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm .3cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm .5cc
- Aimsco Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm 1cc
- ULTRA-THIN II® Needle: Thin, fine, sharp, extra lubrication.
- Needle Shield and Plunger Cap:Guarantee sterility of syringe fluid path.
- Tapered Syringe Tip: Provides greater comfort.
- Needle permanently attached:Reduces chance of needle pop-off.
- Absence of “Dead Space” in needle hub or syringe: Minimizes air bubbles. Eliminates waste and makes mixing insulin more accurate.
- Easy to read numbers: Large, bold, clear.
- Plunger tip lines up with scale markings: For correct reading.
- Latex Free
- Available in: 28, 29, 30 & 31 gauge needles
- The needle lengths are available in:
- 1/2″ length needle for 28 & 29 gauge
- 5/16″ length needle for 30 & 31 gauge
- Wrapped in bags of 10 syringes
Aimsco Insulin Syringes feature a variety of great advantages over other insulin syringe brands. These insulin syringes are made of high quality insulin syringes and are suitable for all home injection and testing needs. Aimsco Insulin Syringes offer the same benefits as the national brand except they cost a lot less.
Injecting insulin at the appropriate time is vital for proper management of diabetes. Fortunately, Aimsco syringes are the most reliable on the market for administering an accurate dose and limiting discomfort during use.
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticOutlet.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticOutlet.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
See a list of all Aimsco diabetes products
|Dimensions||7 × 5.5 × 3.5 in|
100 Aimsco Insulin Syringes
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Business & Industrial > Medical > Medical Supplies > Medical Needles & Syringes
MaxiComfort 28g 1/2″-12.7mm .5cc, MaxiComfort 28g 1/2″-12.7mm 1cc, MaxiComfort 29g 1/2"-12.7mm .5cc, MaxiComfort 29g 1/2"-12.7mm 1cc, Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16"-8mm .3cc, Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16"-8mm .5cc, Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16"-8mm 1cc, Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16"-8mm .3cc, Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16"-8mm .5cc, Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16"-8mm 1cc