CareSens N Test Strips 50 count
The CareSens N test strips are for use with the CareSens N meter to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites such as the forearm, palm, thigh, and calf.
Made by i-Sense, CareSens N glucose test strips are used for the accurate monitoring of blood glucose levels. CareSens N requires no coding, which means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding. CareSens N test strips don’t need manual coding and are designed to work with the CareSens N and the CareSens N POP meters.
CareSens N test strips require a tiny blood sample, only 0.5 uL, and deliver accurate results in as fast as 5 seconds. They are designed for easy handling. Blood sample is automatically drawn into the test strip. CareSens N test strips are approved for alternate-site testing for maximum convenience. Alternate site testing can be used to reduce the pain associated with repetitive lancing of the same area.
CareSens N glucose test strips are designed for easy handling. Blood sample is automatically drawn into the test strip. Care Sens N is an affordable test strip and yet delivers clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds.
CareSens N Test Strips Features
- Sample Size Needed – 0.5 uL Sample
- 5 Second Test
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Accurate Results
- Alternate Site Testing
You may use the CareSens Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the CareSens N manual provided in the test strips box.
Storage and Handling of Your CareSens N Test Strips
- Store unused CareSens N test strips only in their original vial.
- Store vial in a cool and dry place between 34-86˚F (1-30˚C).
- Keep the vial away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not freeze CareSens N test strips or vial.
- Close vial cap tightly immediately after taking out a test strip.
- Use the test strip immediately after taking it out of the vial.
- Handle test strips only with clean, dry hands.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter the test strips in any way.
- Do not force a test strip into the meter. Gently push it into the meter’s test strip port.
- Apply only fresh capillary whole blood to the test strip.
- Use all of the test strips within the expiration date printed on the CareSens N test strip box and vial label.
- Do not use the expired test strips and dispose the expired test strips immediately because using test strips past their expiration dates can produce incorrect test results.
- CareSens N Test strips in new, unopened vials and test strips in vials that have been opened can be used until the expiration date printed on the test strip box and vial label if the test strips are used and stored according to its storage and handling methods.
More Info on CareSens N Test Strips
The CareSens N test strips are intended for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose levels by samples drawn from your fingertip or palm. The CareSense N blood glucose test strips are to be used once for use only. Do not share your CareSens test strips with anyone else or reuse them again. Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands with soap and dry them well prior to and after using the Care Sens N test strips for testing your blood glucose levels.
Dispose your CareSense N test strips after testing. Always dispose of your CareSens test strips as medical waste or as instructed by your health care professional. Always keep your CareSens test strips in the original bottle and Keep out of children’ reach. The CareSense strips, if accidentally swallowed, could potentially cause suffocation. Tightly close the bottle containing the test strips immediately after removing a Contour Next test strip.
Avoid exposing the CareSens test strips to excessive humidity, heat, cold, dust, or even dirt. Your CareSens glucose test strips can be damaged if they are exposed to room humidity. Never utilize a test strips that seem to have been used or damaged. Always check the expiration date on the box of your CareSens glucose test strip.
How To Videos
CareSense N Owner’s Booklet | CareSens N Refined – Control Solution Testing | CareSens N Refined – Errors and Other Messages | CareSens N Refined – Inserting Batteries | CareSens N Refined – Key Features | CareSens N Refined – Setting the Alarm | CareSens N Refined – Setting up Your Meter | CareSens N Refined – Testing Blood Glucose
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.