Abbott MediSens Glucose & Ketone Control Solution Normal 4mL
$14.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
- For use with FreeStyle Precision Neo and Precision Xtra meters and the FreeStyle Libre 2 and FreeStyle Libre 14 day systems.
- 1 4mL bottle Normal level
You may also like…
Abbott MediSens Glucose & Ketone Control Solution Normal
MediSense Glucose & Ketone Control Solution allows you to perform quality control checks to ensure your meter and test strips are working properly. Medisense control solution is for use with FreeStyle Precision Neo and Precision Xtra meters and the FreeStyle Libre 2 and FreeStyle Libre 14 day systems.
The solution is used used to practice testing without having to use your own blood and ensure that meter and test strips are working together properly.
Freestyle Control Solution is for use with Freestyle Freedom, Freestyle Freedom Lite, Freestyle Lite and Freestyle Insulinx meters.
- 1 box contains 1 vial of 4.0 mL
- Contains a known amount of glucose to ensure that meter and test strips are working properly
- Allows you to practice without using blood
- Allows user to perform quality control checks to ensure that the Freestyle Blood Glucose Monitoring System is working properly and that blood glucose results are reliable.
- For use only with FreeStyle Precision Neo and Precision Xtra meters and the FreeStyle Libre 2 and FreeStyle Libre 14 day systems
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
The Medisens control solution can be used to verify that your Monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results. You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your Freestyle Control solution at 30-80 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3 in|
1 box contains 1 vial of 4.0 mL
Blood Glucose Control Solution, Glucose & Ketone Control Solution, Ketone Control Solution
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1427 reviews
I’m a little disappointed in this product. It’s a single solution which seems to work, but without a chart to understand your results is practically useless.
The chart is printed on your test strips vial.
MY Max v meter had been out of serious for over a year. Confirmed readings to check against a Freestyle Libre 2 electronic reading. Worked well and am comfortable with use. Fast rapid delivery from supplier…….even on a holiday week end.
Works as advertised. Am glad to know that my glucometer and tests strips are working properly