You may also like…
CareTouch lancets are made with high quality materials to provide you with the most comfortable lancing experience. CareTouch features a variety of gauges to fit your level of comfort. These excellent lancets are for use with CareTouch lancing device and also fit the most commonly used lancing devices.
CareTouch diabetic lancets are indispensable for drawing blood samples for daily glucose or ketone testing. Moreover they are manufactured in accordance with strict industry standards, and are triple sharpened to ensure a pain-free puncture. Lastly, the lancets are brightly colored, easy to use, and versatile; our lancets are compatible with most lancing devices. Varied gauges are available.
Available Gauge & Size
CareTouch is available in a variety of gauge an size to fit your comfort level and to save you money.
- 28 Gauge 100 count
- 30 Gauge 100 count
- 33 Gauge 100 count
- 30G multi-color 100 count
- 30G multi-color 200 count
- 30G multi-color 300 count
- 30G 100 count + Lancing Device
- Flat 100 count
- Triple-Sharpened: Eliminates discomfort and ensures accuracy.
- Color Coded: Brightly colored for easy access, storage and gauge identification.
- Versatile: Compatible with the majority of brand-name lancing devices
- CareTouch Lancets 100 count, Sterile, Single use only
- Fits Most Commonly used Lancing Devices
- Protective cap to prevent accidental sticking.
- Designed to be the easiest method for blood sampling.
- Compatible with most lancing devices.
- Produced to the highest possible professional standards.
- Environmentally safe diabetic lancets.
- Color Coded by Gauge (Box & Lancet)
CareTouch Twist Top Lancets are for use with CareTouch Lancing Device but also fit most other lancing devices.
|Dimensions||3 × 1 × 4.5 in|
100 CareTouch Twist Top Lancets
|Google Product Category||
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitor Accessories > Blood Glucose Meter Accessories > Lancing Devices
28G 100 count, 30G 100 count, 30G 100 count + Lancing Device, 30G Multi Color 100 count, 30G Multi Color 200 count, 30G Multi Color 300 count, 33G 100 count, Flat 100 count
Q & A
The lower the gauge the the thicker the needle is. 28G lancet can often be used for a thicker skin whereas the 33G lancet is designed to draw as little blood as possible.DiabeticOutlet answered on August 6, 2021 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found