CareTouch Test Strips 100ct.
$24.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
- For blood glucose testing with CareTouch glucose meters.
- 100 strips per box
- FSA Eligible
Out of stock
You may also like…
CareTouch Test Strips
CareTouch blood glucose test strips are for use with the CareTouch blood glucose meter to quantitatively monitor the glucose concentration of capillary whole blood. CareTouch test strips and meter are for use in fingertip, forearm, and palm testing, which plays a vital role in proper diabetes management. With Care Touch Glucose test strips, you can rest assured that you’ll get accurate results, and less discomfort during testing.
- Best Selling blood glucose test strips
- No Coding: Automatically coded for increased accuracy
- 5 Second Reading: It’s super fast so you have to spend so much time
- Small Blood Sample: Minimally invasive and requires only a small blood sample
- Designed specifically for blood glucose testing
- No Coding
- Fast Test Results-5 Seconds
- Small Blood Sample Size-0.5
- 14 Day Averaging
- Pre/post Meal Flagging
- Up To 300 Results Memory
- Alternative Site Testing
- Automatic On/off
- Test Strip Release Ejector
- Testing range: 20 ∼ 60 mg/dL
- Sample volume 0.5 µl
- Operating temperature: 50 ∼ 104°F
- Operating humidity: 10 ∼ 90%RH
- Permissible Hematocrit Range: 30 ∼ 55%
CareTouch diabetes testing strips are small, easy to use, and deliver accurate results in as little as 5 seconds. That means spending more time doing the things you love and less worrying about managing your diabetes.
Accurate glucose monitoring of blood glucose levels at home is vital for proper management of diabetes. Fortunately, CareTouch is the test strips you can trust for accuracy, consistency and limiting discomfort during use. Simple to use, and pre-calibrated to minimize errors or misreadings, the Care Touch Glucose Meter comes with professionally produced test strips.
The unit also catalogs date and time so you can keep a detailed record of readings before, after or between meals.
The CareTouch glucose test strip shows glucose concentration in a blood sample. Glucose in the blood sample reacts with glucose oxidase on the CareTouch testing strip and a harmless electrical current is produced. The strength of these currents change with the amount of glucose in the blood sample and the CareTouch meter automatically interprets the reaction. The test results are plasma-calibrated to compare results with laboratory methods. Blood glucose results from plasma-equivalent test strips are approximately 11% higher than whole blood equivalent test strips.
CONTROL SOLUTION TESTING
Generally, you should perform a control solution testing if one of the following scenarios occur. Perform a test using the CareTouch control solution when:
- you feel that your meter and strips are not performing properly.
- you feel that the test results are incorrect.
- you open and begin using a new vial of test strips.
If the control solution results are in the range marked on the test strips vial, your strips are functioning correctly. If your results are out of range, re-test. If after re-testing the Control Solution result is still out of range contact CareTouch customer service.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Always close the vial cap tightly after removing a CareTouch blood sugar testing strip.
- Store the strips in the original vial between 39.2°F – 86°F. Don’t freeze.
- Test Strip may be stored in a refrigerator at 39.2°F – 46°F, but must be brought to room temperature before using.
- Do not test if there is any condensation (or water build-up) on your meter or test strip vial. Move your meter or a test strip to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter or a test strips vial surface to dry before testing.
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- When properly stored, unopened test strips are stable until the expiration date printed the vial.
- Test Strips are good 3 months after opening date or until the last day of the month of expiration date, whichever comes first.
- Discard any unused test strips 3 months after opening. Write the first opening date of the new test strip vial to prevent using any expired products.
- Do not handle test strips with wet or dirty hands.
- Dispose of used test strips and lancets according to instructions from your healthcare professionals.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 2 in|